Health, Well-being and Covid-19 Policy
To help us all stay safe and well, and in keeping with the Covid-19 restrictions, appointments are available online via Zoom, or in person at the clinic within Covid-19 requirements.
What to expect from an in-person appointment
Prior to your appointment:
- If you or anyone you live with is unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms, or has been contact traced, please get in touch asap to reschedule or move your appointment online.
- If you arrive early please remain in your car until 2 minutes before your appointment.
- Please do not bring any friends or family members to your appointment, unless you are a parent or guardian of a client under 16 years.
- Please bring your own drinking water.
At your appointment:
- When you arrive you will be asked to use the wash room to wash and dry your hands, or use the hand sanitiser. A fresh hand towel will be provided for each client.
- Surfaces will be sanitised between client.
- We will be seated 1 metre apart.
- Contact tracing: If you are using the MOH contact trace App, Shine Hypnosis has a contact trace QR code you can scan. To ensure confidentiality for clients, I will record your details in a private contract trace log of all in-person appointments. This will only be shared, if required, with the Ministry of Health or a District Health Board. The contact trace log will be destroyed after 2 months.
Rest assured I take your well-being seriously, and as a health and well-being specialist I can help reduce any stress and anxiety you may be feeling in relation to Covid-19. In the meantime, for tips on reducing stress and enhancing your well-being check out these blogs: