Reduce Birth Anxiety – Live Online Workshop
It’s natural to experience some apprehension around childbirth. However, I am hearing from many pregnant women at the moment that they are feeling stressed and anxious about the restrictions and uncertainty around Covid-19, and that midwives are overwhelmed with an unprecedented increase in workload to support pregnant women and new mums.
This online live workshop is designed to support you during your pregnancy and birth – I want you to feel relaxed and be able to look forward to meeting your little one without fear and trepidation about birth.
As a specialist in Clinical Hypnotherapy for prenatal and birth hypnosis I can help you feel more relaxed and confident during your pregnancy and birth. Not only have I seen the results time and time again with my clients, but research also shows hypnosis can have numerous benefits for birth, including:
- Reduced fear and pain
- Less medical interventions needed
- Shorter labour time
- Easier and more satisfying birth
- Quicker recovery from natural birthing or caesarean section
- Baby nurses, calms and sleeps better
Reduce Birth Anxiety: Live Online Workshop
- Learn relaxation techniques that reduce stress, enhance your well being, and help you feel calmer throughout your pregnancy – and how great would that be for both you and your baby?!
- Feel more relaxed about childbirth
- Increase your confidence in your ability to birth your baby more comfortably and easily, free from tension and anxiety.
This 2 hour live online workshop will include:
- 2 relaxation techniques I teach my clients to help them feel more calm and relaxed during pregnancy and birth
- A guided hypnotic birth relaxation during the webinar and a downloadable MP3 version so you can continue to receive the benefits of regular deep relaxation and feel more relaxed and confident about birth.
- 10 minutes Q&A time
Workshops are limited to 10 participants.
Learning these mind-body techniques will complement any chosen birth plan, and will help you feel more relaxed for the remainder of your pregnancy, so whether you are newly pregnant or are in your last trimester there are wonderful benefits for both you and bubs.
With the Covid-19 restrictions I don’t want this to be a time where pregnant women are not getting the support they need and are feeling more anxious. Therefore, for anyone who registers during Covid-19 levels 4 and 3, my 2-hour Reduce Birth Anxiety Online Workshop will be $80 (usually $100).
Is Hypnosis Safe?
Hypnosis is a completely safe and naturally occurring state, it’s simply our brain waves slowing down from our normal waking state to an alpha and theta state (you experience these same brainwaves during other activities including during your sleep cycle, or when you read a good book or binge a Netflix series and get so absorbed in the story you lose track of time).
When you are relaxed in these brain waves your subconscious mind is more receptive to positive suggestions for a calmer, more relaxed birth and trusting in your bodies innate intelligence to do what it was designed to do, much more comfortably.
Once you complete this registration form you will be redirected to PayPal for secure credit card payment – you can pay via credit card, debit card, or by your PayPal account.[contact-form-7 id=”1907″ title=”Untitled”]