Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you are unable to attend the online workshop please notify me by email as soon as possible.
If cancelling more than 48 hours prior to the workshop date a full refund less a $25 administration fee is given. Alternatively, you can choose to transfer your payment as a credit towards a 1-on-1 private hypnotherapy session or towards a future workshop.
No refunds are given within 48 hours of the workshop.
Workshop dates are on a first come, first served basis, if your date is already full an alternative date(s) will be offered – if that is not suitable you may select a full refund or a transfer of your payment as a credit towards a 1-on-1 private hypnotherapy session.
There is no minimum number of participants required for this workshop to go ahead. However if, due to unforeseen circumstances, this workshop is cancelled you can choose to have a full refund, or transfer to an alternative date, or to transfer your payment towards a private 1 on 1 session.
- You agree that all information you have given is correct and you understand and agree that:
- Hypnotherapy is a therapeutic modality; whilst it is complementary to most conditions, it is not a substitute for medical care.
- You are responsible for seeking medical diagnosis and/or advice from a licensed medical practitioner.
- You are responsible for your own participation and the success of your hypnotherapy session(s) and/or workshop(s) depends on your participation and follow through.
- There are no guarantees relating to the outcomes of this or any subsequent hypnotherapy session(s) and/or workshop(s).
- Shine Hypnosis Ltd and its director shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any unforeseen outcome(s). Nor shall any claims be valid in reference to methods and programmes used.
- You choose to access the workshop and its materials on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
PRIVACY: All information provided is confidential and may be used for hypnotherapeutic and the hypnotherapists professional purposes. When consulting with colleagues clients are not identified by name and measures are taken to protect your privacy. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other party without your consent except as required by law, or for the purposes of debt collection, or when failure to do so could constitute a danger or menace to any person. The Privacy act 1993 entitles you access to and if necessary to request correction of personal information that Shine Hypnosis Ltd holds about you.
Workshop Information and Materials
The workshop and supplied materials including any hypnotic MP3 relaxation audios are for your (and if applicable your birthing partner) private and sole use. Recording, screen grabs, distributing, copying, or creation of derivative works is prohibited.
Code of Conduct
You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language in the workshop, nor to place in the chat box any material that is deemed inappropriate (e.g. defamatory, abusive, pornographic, etc) or illegal.
Please respect other participants privacy, recording and screenshots of the workshop are prohibited.